The HEMP Chronicle is filled with information about Cannabis.
You will find plenty of reasons to seek more facts about the plant,
the whole plant and nothing but the plant.
Cannabis as a legal commodity will generate innovative ideas.
In truth, the future for the whole plant is looking much brighter. Growing support for each virtue of Cannabis has amplified the great diversity that it provides. There’s an entourage of applications for food, fuel, fibre, medicine and just for fun.
The topics within The HEMP Chronicle are collected from many sources and edited for length or compiled to fit in the print publication.
Searching the internet for further information is highly recommended.
Hemp seed oil is converted into a wide range of cosmetic and health-care products such as moisturisers, lip balm and low-allogen soap.
While most hemp seed oil is still imported, cosmetics are increasingly produced with Australian grown hemp.
Supercapacitors are energy storage devices that have huge potential to transform the way future electronics are powered.
Hemp is a graphite replacement because you can cheaply produce graphene with more connective structure and without toxic mining waste.
Hemp seeds are a prodigious source of bio-fuels which can replace diesel, and the plant can be fermented to make ethanol, which already powers millions of cars.
The HEMP Chronicle
Features: Advice, Opinion, Fact, Fiction, Propaganda, Love, War, Religion, Politics, Hope, Mystery, Tragedy & Mirth.
Recent additions in each THC section
- Hemp for Victory - Hemp for Victory is a black-and-white United States government film made during World War II, explaining the uses of hemp, encouraging farmers to grow as much as possible.
- Dr. Donald Tashkin Marijuana Lung Cancer Study - We hypothesized that there would be a positive association between marijuana use and lung cancer, and that the association would be more positive with heavier use. What we found instead was no association at all, and even a suggestion of some protective effect.
- Dr. Tod Mikuriya And Medical Marijuana - Dr. Tod Mikuriya, one of the world’s foremost authorities on the uses of medical Cannabis. He has few peers in his clinical knowledge of Cannabis’ therapeutic uses, efficacy, history, culture, policies, routes of administration and potential for abuse.
- Decarboxylation of Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid - European Industrial Hemp Association (EIHA) paper on: Decarboxylation of Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) to active THC. Authors: Kerstin Iffland, Michael Carus and Dr. med. Franjo Grotenhermen, nova-Institut GmbH Hürth (Germany), October 2016
- Aphrodisiac Cannabis - Informal studies have shown that more than two thirds of the population experience aphrodisiac effects when using Cannabis.
- Hashishene – major terpenes and transformations - We demonstrated hashishene as being formed during the manufacture of hashish upon photolytic rearrangement of beta-myrcene, a monoterpene that is particularly abundant in fresh cannabis herb.
- Hemp Seed is Super Food - Hemp seeds are from low-THC varieties of Cannabis sativa. The modern usage of the word ‘hemp’ is reserved for plants that meet the legal requirement of containing 0.3% THC or less
- Dragon Ball - CANNABIS ORBUCULUM This is what you can do with liquid CO2 One of many methods of Cannabis oil extraction employed by the modern industry. Very pure, high THC products are lawfully available to people in almost half of the USA and we are not seeing any of the dire warnings from the prohibitionists coming to […]
- Trichomes - Sticky resinous growths knows as trichomes are home to the active ingredients in Cannabis. An up-close look at the THC-producing resin glands of the cannabis plant .
- Hemp Seed Oil - Hemp seed oil provides our body with a range of necessary nutrients and helps prevent a variety of common diseases. Particularly, its attractive fatty acid composition, i.e. its very high content of essential fatty acids, provides nutritional advantages over other vegetable oils.
- Mental Health sufferers turn to Cannabis - I must say I am getting mighty sick of the way medical professionals choose to treat people with mental health problems once they mention they consume Cannabis.
- Unconfirmed truths and alternative facts – DRUG WAR DIARY - Alternative Facts - Not only by stoners but by people in suits who are popping out some weird ideas all over the country in high places and behind very closed doors.
- Cannabis has saved me from a bad relationship - My husband works in law enforcement and things turned sour when I discovered the real truth about prohibition. I can't live with a man who just follows orders and shows no respect for basic human rights.
- A Step Too Far This Time In Raid On Medical Cannabis Users - The government has overstepped the mark this time on medical Cannabis and poked a hornets nest in South Australia. People are furious about the Jenny Hallam raid.
- HEMP and THC - THC content is mostly derived from the Nimbin HEMP Embassy, MardiGrass and the Help End Marijuana Prohibition (HEMP) Party.
The HEMP Chronicle content is mostly derived from the Nimbin HEMP Embassy, MardiGrass and the Help End Marijuana Prohibition (HEMP) Party.